An odd ask...

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
Svalbaard

An odd ask...

Post by Svalbaard » October 5th, 2019, 9:35 am

Hi everyone, hope you don't mind me asking, but this is a long shot...

Family and I used to own a house in Los Delfines between 1987 and 2003 and I used to visit pretty much every year with friends, right up until 2003 when I had to sell the place after the parents deaths. Looking for a local spanish girl friend who used to live in the area that I used to hang out with, and would like to try to find as I'm planning on visiting again fairly soon. Obviously I have no idea if she is still on Menorca so as I said - a long shoht. Her name is Lisa and we first met when I was 17 and she was working in the bar El Abuelo with her family, which was next to Bavaria Gins, opposite the Yucca - and I think, closed long ago. And then in the mid 1990's she used to work in the bars round the corner that are these days Jimmy HIlls, Blue Shamrock etc etc and the small supermarket opposite that may still be there.

No idea what happened to her but we lost touch. It's a long shot ask but was wondering if there are any other local Los Delfines forums where I may be able to ask. I only have the one pic, as I lost the rest over the years - but I don't really want to post it for privacy reasons, but could share it privately if anyone has any local contacts that may be able to help.

I do miss Los Delfines, had some great times there and looking forward to visiting for a grand old trip down memory lane.

Thanks in advance.

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: An odd ask...

Post by Slartibartfast » October 5th, 2019, 11:03 am

Hi and welcome to MenorcaTalk. We do have a couple of Los Delfines residents on the forum but you will have to wait until they come back on and answer if they can.
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)

SusieH

Post by SusieH » October 5th, 2019, 6:08 pm

If you're on Facebook, there are dozens of different groups on there who might be worth asking too. :smile:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

Miracle Max
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by Miracle Max » October 5th, 2019, 6:17 pm

I was around back then but I think you have got the name wrong, Jaime's daughter was called Isa, short for Isabel.
She lives in Mallorca now as do her parents.
You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles

Miracle Max
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by Miracle Max » October 5th, 2019, 6:23 pm

PM me if you want more info
You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”