Looking for apartment for rent

Accommodation & Restaurant info Mahon, Es Castell, Cala Mesquida and Es Grau.
billmccan
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Looking for apartment for rent

Post by billmccan » May 12th, 2019, 1:48 pm

Good afternoon folks. I'm wondering if any of you kind folk out there would know of an apartment to rent for 22-06-19 to the 29-06-19. I was trying to see if there were any at La Gardenia, Tramontana or the ones on Carrer Llevant. but non seem to come up on my search ,preferable with pool .I was just wondering has there been a change on letting apartments as I have noticed that La Gardenia apartments have not come up for a while.
Any help welcome
Thank you
Bill

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Looking for apartment for rent

Post by Shuggie » May 12th, 2019, 5:12 pm

The problem will be the tourist licence. You can’t get a licence for an apartment in the area you are looking. In the past owners have rented without a licence but the fines, if you get caught, are horrendous, €40k.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

billmccan
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by billmccan » May 13th, 2019, 3:39 pm

Shuggie Thank you so much I thought there was something wrong. On the other thing I sent you a PM on here but was not sure it went ,as I had your e-mail I sent you the same message by e-mail, I remember the last time I sent you a e-mail you said it went to your spam folder I was wondering if you could check it ,to see if it is there. If not let me know and I will sent a new PM on here
Thanks again
Bill

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » May 13th, 2019, 5:37 pm

Best send me a pm as I have nothing.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

billmccan
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by billmccan » May 13th, 2019, 7:10 pm

PM sent Shuggie

billmccan
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by billmccan » May 15th, 2019, 1:02 pm

Hi all, I managed to get fixed up with a Villa in Santa Ana for end of June