Returning in August

Sponsored by El Faros restaurant. Accommodation & Restaurant info for Binibequer, Cala Torret and Binissafuller area.
Gagamee

Returning in August

Post by Gagamee » January 20th, 2019, 11:18 pm

I am returning to Binibecca after a break of 10 years, I am hoping things are the same and there are no major changes. Are the two supermarkets still there and has there bern any major changes with cafes, restaurants and bars ?

SusieH

Re: Returning in August

Post by SusieH » January 21st, 2019, 8:02 pm

Welcome to the site :grin: I haven't been since 2006 :sad: so i'm not sure about the supermarkets. I'm sure one of our members will be able to help once they've seen the post. It's a bit quiet on here this time of year but you should get a reply soon. :grin:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

bini-lizard
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by bini-lizard » January 21st, 2019, 10:34 pm

The 2 supermarkets are still there (1 in Binibeca Vell, 1 by the roundabout?) and there’s a good new one in Binibeca Vell in a building that went up a couple if years back.

Plenty of restaurants have changed hands and there’s bound to be some more changes when they open up for this year so I’ll unless you’ve got any specific questions I’ll leave you to check Tripadvisor and/or take your chances :toasting: enjoy

Gagamee

Post by Gagamee » January 21st, 2019, 11:31 pm

Thank you, I remember the Supermarket beside Delaney’s and one further down by the pedestrian area. I can’t wait to return again we hired a villa this time.