WHAT TO DO WITH A SEVEN YEAROLD?

Help info and advice for that perfect family holiday
San
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

WHAT TO DO WITH A SEVEN YEAROLD?

Post by San » June 22nd, 2017, 9:14 am

Hi
We are bringing our granddaughter to Menorca for 9 days on 19th July so we can show her the Es Castell Fiesta. Any clues where to take her before the Fiesta begins? Pity the TV no longer works!!! Are thereany children's workshops around the Es Castell area?
A West Riding of Yorkshire Lass at heart

glensibs
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: WHAT TO DO WITH A SEVEN YEAROLD?

Post by glensibs » June 23rd, 2017, 1:19 pm

You're not getting a lot of help here are you!

Sorry I don't know about workshops for kids in the Es Castell area, but thinking about what our granddaughter would have liked when she was seven there are a couple of water parks, one at Cala Tirant which isn't too far from Es Castell. Not sure if she would like the military museum in Es Castell, we liked it but it may be a bit too schooly for her. There is often stuff for kids going on in the main square in Es Castell, they had roller disco the other week, you could check their web site as they do post a diary on the main page.

When all else fails I'm sure she'll love the usual stuff like the beach, pool, those weird four seater bikes you can hire at most of the resorts etc.

Hope you have a brilliant time.

SusieH

Post by SusieH » June 23rd, 2017, 6:34 pm

You could always try the little zoo

https://www.mymenorca.info/menorca-zoo/
:lol:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

Annie41
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by Annie41 » June 24th, 2017, 9:01 am

Hi

Someone commented on a TA post the other day that there is now a water play area at the zoo. I think the zoo is a great idea, and I would think a 7 year old would be extremely happy!