Tourist License

Questions relating to buying or owning a property. Moving to Menorca Sub-forum: moving to, or living and working on Menorca
cadlington
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Tourist License

Post by cadlington » November 29th, 2020, 6:48 pm

Hi,
How long is currently the waiting time to get a tourist license for a villa. Are licences still being granted, thank you.

Shuggie
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Re: Tourist License

Post by Shuggie » November 29th, 2020, 7:33 pm

Use this link and insert your castrol number and the website will let you know if you are able to apply for a licence.

http://www.cime.es/sol/formsol.aspx?TIPO=VREF
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

kieronf
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by kieronf » November 30th, 2020, 9:28 pm

I entered Castrol 20/50w supreme and it told me to f*** off.

Shuggie
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by Shuggie » November 30th, 2020, 10:04 pm

Should have tried 10/40, everybody knows that :lol:
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

cadlington
1 Star Supporter
1 Star Supporter

Post by cadlington » December 2nd, 2020, 7:19 pm

thank you for your answer, we don't have a villa yet I am asking before we make the move as we would need to holiday let and would like to know how long does it take in the current times to get a license. We have been holidaying in Menorca for years and would like to own a villa but would need to rented part of the year. Thank you