Easter sunday

Accommodation & Restaurant info for this resort area.
dream.island
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Easter sunday

Post by dream.island » April 4th, 2021, 8:21 pm

Happy Easter everyone in these difficult times.

Hopefully if the vaccine farce gets sorted out so many of us will be able to come back to our special island. We just have to be patient.

Keep safe and well.

peterread543@bt
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: Easter sunday

Post by peterread543@bt » April 5th, 2021, 10:34 am

I'm still optimistic about a holiday late season if the place is still open !!. We have booked for late Sept-Oct for a couple of weeks of hopefully late sunshine. The painfully slow vaccination rate in the EU is the thing which will decide things. The incompetent politicians and the dithering contradicting "experts" are certainly not helping but I am not giving up yet. I am so looking forward to sitting in a Spanish bar with a cold beer, complaining about my sunburnt head from walking along the coast in the sun.
pete

Napper
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Napper » April 10th, 2021, 12:52 pm

Happy easter for last week everyone.

What if anything would be open in the October half term? We have an easyjet voucher to use and we've never been over that time of year. Thanks in advance.

peterread543@bt
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by peterread543@bt » April 10th, 2021, 1:47 pm

I have been visiting the island for many years in October its a wonderful time of the year. The weather is just right for me not too hot mid to low 20's and lots of sunny days. The season is also fantastic for bird watching if you're interested as the migrating birds are all over the island. Most tourist bars, restaurants, and café are open but are closing towards the end of the month. The towns and cities remain open with life continuing as usual. Beaches are very quiet which is lovely for walking and forgetting the worlds issues. Overall a brilliant time of year to visit.
pete

trevx
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by trevx » April 10th, 2021, 3:18 pm

Would add that in Oct the sea is warm too- perfect for swimming!