Cala en porter beach

Any general questions, tips or information, best beaches, great days and nights out in Menorca.
Tigipaul
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Cala en porter beach

Post by Tigipaul » July 10th, 2019, 4:49 pm

Went for a drive round there to have a look round , didn't stop long though not our choice , but the beach is still very nice but didn't stop there long either .!! Look at the photo !!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bigyellowcroc
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Re: Cala en porter beach

Post by bigyellowcroc » July 11th, 2019, 8:35 am

Sorry ...........
What am I missing in the photo ?

What happened at the Agamenon re the building works ?

Tigipaul
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » July 11th, 2019, 11:37 am

Hello ..
Cala en porter .. well I went for a swim first thing came back and standing there drying off noticed a lot of people just standing there on waters edge , .
A lot of Jelly fish came in , all along the beach I never saw one luckily , between coming out of the water and drying off was only about. 15 minutes between no jelly fish and beach closed.. !! So we moved off and up to Cala. Moli perfect !!.
Regards the Agamenon well as I said we gave
it thought a decided to still come here and to be honest there's almost no noise disturbance to hotel as of day 10 of our holiday .
The hotel and staff are lovely as ever it has everything we need for great holiday ,our 5th time here .and no doubt return !!
Thanks for your interest .
Paul

the mad buyer
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by the mad buyer » July 12th, 2019, 1:39 pm

I’m glad you went to the Agamenon. Thankfully you seem to have had a good time and the building works haven’t been noisy at all
Stories are like fairy gold, the more you give away, the more you have

Tigipaul
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » July 12th, 2019, 1:57 pm

Hello madbuyer .
We have had a wonderful time as always here at the Agamenon and all the other guests who we have spoken to agree ,some come for a short break and wished they were stopping longer !!
Happy days .....2more days left. return on Monday morning .
Always another time !!
Paul