Menorca Airport Transfer

Any general questions, tips or information, best beaches, great days and nights out in Menorca.
Sabrina

Menorca Airport Transfer

Post by Sabrina » February 12th, 2019, 6:20 pm

Dear users,
I am really happy, that I have found that forum! Sorry for any mistakes, I am from Germany :toasting:

I am looking for a private transfer from the airport to the villa ( and return ). It seems to be difficult to get any reviews about the different companies so I need your help, please.

Some years ago you recommended the company "Menorca Airport Transfers/ European Airport Transfers". Can you still recommend?
I would prefer them, because they have an office at the airport.

Thank you in advance!

SusieH

Re: Menorca Airport Transfer

Post by SusieH » February 13th, 2019, 5:39 pm

Welcome to the site :grin: :grin:

I'm not sure, not having been for a few years :sad: but our members will be able to tell you and recommend taxis. And you can usually pick one up right outside the airport too.
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono:

watta
Support Team
Support Team

Post by watta » February 13th, 2019, 6:38 pm

:welcome: Sabrina to the site. Hope you enjoy reading all the topics.

I have used this company, and although a bit expensive in comparison, I would highly recommend them

https://www.suntransfers.com/

Probably other members will recommend differently. Have you also thought about hiring a car instead. Just look at Car Hire Forum.

Alan
:cool:

Sabrina

Post by Sabrina » February 14th, 2019, 5:42 pm

Thank you Susie&Alan!

We are a party of 6 aged 16 to 75. We will arrive at 9:30 pm and want to get directly to our holiday home between Binibeca and Binissafuller.

I think, suntransfers is a pretty good advice, they offer a price of 90€ return and I can pick a lot of reviews on TA.

To be more flexible we will hire two small cars for 5 days, they are also cheaper than a Minivan :rolleyes:

Any other suggestions?