Boti Boti Childrens Play Area

Accommodation & Restaurant info for this resort area.
Keefyd
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Re: Boti Boti Childrens Play Area

Post by Keefyd » April 17th, 2019, 6:02 pm

The nearest water park to CNP would be The Splash Sur park at Son Ganxo, near Punta Prima.
It’s easy enough to get to by car, passing through Binibeca, otherwise it would involve a bus trip into Mahon and then another bus to Son Ganxo.
Lover of everything Menorcan. :jozza:

Doddy01
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by Doddy01 » April 17th, 2019, 8:36 pm

We did the buses to the punta prima water park and it was so easy. Buses are air con so it's not like back home and I think around 2 euro each bus. We always hire a car to go to son bou as we love that beach and the pool with the slides just up from the resort near San Jaime. To be honest I used to drag the kids up to mont torro every year for a pic and go to son bou. Didn't cost a lot for the car oh and dinkums in es castell the kids loved the chicken kebabs and we love the owners. These days we just stay in cnp and get a bus into Mahon for a change. Menorca is beautiful and lots to offer :grin:
Cala n'porter my second home - if I could afford it!

davethebirder
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by davethebirder » April 29th, 2019, 3:40 pm

davethebirder wrote:
April 13th, 2019, 9:43 am
They normally have everything moved in there by the end of April (i.e tables, chairs, bouncy castles etc, but when it opens for business is anyone's guess.
We left CNP today and there was no sign of life at the Boti Boti, they hadn't even started to set up the equipment or remove it from storage! But it might be open by the end of May. The waterslides in Siesta Mar were open at the week-end.

Dave

Duffer
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by Duffer » April 29th, 2019, 4:06 pm

Thanks for letting me know Dave.
I think the water slides at Siestamar will be enough for him and I saw that they have pool tables too.
We’ve got a pool and pool table at our villa but it will be nice to go for a stroll to somewhere different so we’ll definitely visit Siestamar.
Thanks again
Donna