Webcam

Any general questions, tips or information, best beaches, great days and nights out in Menorca.
Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Webcam

Post by Shuggie » January 19th, 2020, 7:15 pm

What if I write bollocks, bastard, shitty, fucking, wee weeing great chap...how will that come out?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » January 19th, 2020, 7:15 pm

That’s it I’m fucking off
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Tigipaul
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » January 19th, 2020, 7:27 pm

Shuggie my friend have you been getting to much Sun ?????
What are you on about? 🤔😁
Paul

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » January 19th, 2020, 7:34 pm

Obviously the boss man has set things up so you cant use bad words. If you do they get substituted for other words.

So here we go......

Fucking dickhead, bastard, cunt, wanker, shit, bollocks, great chap......now if that lot comes out correctly I'll be kicked off this site.

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » January 19th, 2020, 7:35 pm

Mmmmmm

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » January 19th, 2020, 7:36 pm

Think he might of missed the odd substitution out :shock:

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Shuggie » January 19th, 2020, 7:43 pm

I’ll get my coat

Tigipaul
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » January 19th, 2020, 7:51 pm

😁👍😁

peterread543@bt
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by peterread543@bt » January 19th, 2020, 8:03 pm

I know they are not the official one but try these https://balticlivecam.com/cameras/spain ... -mahon/and the yacht club http://clubmaritimomahon.com/meteo-webcam/ I love to watch the harbour and see whats going on,
I have visited the island for the last 30 years always to Es Castell my favourite town

John Connelly
7 Star supporter
7 Star supporter

Post by John Connelly » January 19th, 2020, 11:03 pm

Shuggie wrote:
January 19th, 2020, 7:34 pm
Obviously the boss man has set things up so you cant use bad words. If you do they get substituted for other words.

So here we go......

:joe: dickhead, Bar Steward, cunt, wanker, poopoo, wallnuts, great chap......now if that lot comes out correctly I'll be kicked off this site.
So long farewell auferdersain goodbye ... :susies: :lol: :lol:
It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice :gmb: