Menorca in April 1st timet

Any general questions, tips or information, best beaches, great days and nights out in Menorca.
Sharon1308

Menorca in April 1st timet

Post by Sharon1308 » July 19th, 2022, 12:32 am

I’ve booked my first family holiday abroad to Los Delfines for April 14th next year it’s the week after Easter. My husband doesn’t like hot weather so thought this would be a ideal time to go and cheaper. As it’s after Easter will most things be open also any tips on what to do my mum and step dad like museums and gardens my kids that are adults just want to drink and meet some Spanish girls (sorry girls if you live out there I’ll certainly try to get them to behave) me and my mum are both wheelchair users but have transport hired. Will need a tobacco shop and supermarket that has a range of gluten free and anything else you think that would help us enjoy our visit thanks

SusieH

Re: Menorca in April 1st timet

Post by SusieH » July 19th, 2022, 3:02 pm

Hi Sharon and welcome to the site :grin:

I think weather can be a bit variable at that time of year. The first time we went was at the beginning of May back in 2000 and it was beautiful and in the mid 20's but whatever the weather you won't be disappointed. Hopefully things will start opening at Easter. I'm not well up on that side of the island but there are others on here that will be able to give you help with things to do there.

Not sure if you're on Facebook but if you are then look for and join the group 'ACCESSIBLE MENORCA MOBILITY SOLUTIONS', they give loads and loads of info and tips for disabled travellers.

Plenty of supermarkets and I think you shouldn't have a problem finding gluten free stuff in them.

I can guarantee you'll fall in love with this beautiful island :grin:
I'll stop moaning, when you give me a pay rise this :arms: big

:nonono: SITE POLICE - REMEMBER i'm watching you :nonono: