Property Management - Binibeca area

Sponsored by El Faros restaurant. Accommodation & Restaurant info for Binibequer, Cala Torret and Binissafuller area.
Shumba

Property Management - Binibeca area

Post by Shumba » January 22nd, 2020, 1:34 pm

Hi

New to this forum but very grateful to all for loads of useful information on here.

Following a wet and wild weekend with storm Gloria we are hoping to buy an apartment in Binibeca and have read of a couple of property management companies/people based in San Llius and wondered if anyone has any personal recommendations?

Also random question, does anyone know if Amtico or Karndean style flooring is available anywhere on the island? Failing that, any recommendations for tiling shops?!

Many thanks in advance.

Shuggie
6 Star Supporter
6 Star  Supporter

Re: Property Management - Binibeca area

Post by Shuggie » January 22nd, 2020, 3:46 pm

There are many property management companies around the south east corner of the island. Have you looked at www.mehocaserveis.com/ run by Ken and Carol Toomey. Not the cheapest but then you get what you pay for.

As far as flooring goes....if I was you I’d stick with tiles. I’ve seen different types of flooring used out here and nothing really works as well at ceramic tiles. Mainly to do with the high levels of humidity and poor construction of most buildings and general lack of damp proofing.

There are many tile shops, to many to list, but I’d start with these ones, Gamma on the Sant Lluis to Mahon road. There’s a yard just next to the trotting ring, they have a good selection as well. Pallisers on Sant Lluis poligono or Mahon. Sánchez just up from Hiper Centro on Mahon poligono.
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to be in God's waiting room, beer in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!"

Shumba

Re: Property Management - Binibeca area

Post by Shumba » January 23rd, 2020, 11:28 am

Thank you Shuggie - that's all very much appreciated and useful to know info!