Dentist-Alaior

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the inland towns of Sant Lluis, Alayor, Mercadal, Ferrerias and anywhere else not covered above.
MikeC
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Dentist-Alaior

Post by MikeC » June 20th, 2016, 11:56 am

Hi all, whilst on the island (last couple of weeks) I had need to get some urgent dental treatment. A friend recommended the dentist in Alaior. I rang at 4.15 pm, last Thursday and got an appointment for 5.00 pm! We were in Coves Noves and struggled to get there on time and became lost in Alaior. A lovely Menorcan lady took pity on us and all but took us to the dentist (despite being out of her way). We still managed to be late but the staff were amazing, the quality of the practice was better than ours in the UK and it cost just 30 euros to re-fit a crown. Amazing service from amazing people. Mike

Slartibartfast
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Dentist-Alaior

Post by Slartibartfast » June 20th, 2016, 3:11 pm

Yes, Menorca does have its plus points :lol: The others half's Menorcan dentist after a full examination told her that all her fillings needed replacing... Oh yes after a little more cash me thinks. I was wrong her UK dentist is now suggesting [one by one] the same :roll:
I claim no responsibility for the following disclaimer.
All opinions are my wife's; I have none. (In my opinion.)