Es Castell hotel

Accommodation & Restaurant info Mahon, Es Castell, Cala Mesquida and Es Grau.
the mad buyer
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Re: Es Castell hotel

Post by the mad buyer » June 17th, 2019, 1:43 pm

We went past most mornings and heard nothing. That’s not to say that others won’t say the same in the weeks to come, but there was no noise when we were there. People were sunbathing around the pool area on the sunny days too.
Stories are like fairy gold, the more you give away, the more you have

Tigipaul
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » June 21st, 2019, 4:25 pm

Well it's very quite on the Forum, so I thought I would just say thank you for casting your eyes over the Agamenon as you passed,
It would be good if it keeps that way..... I hope..!! we will see anyway, the boss and I both
understand the hotel is between a rock and a hard place in this situation.

We look forward to being there in 9days and counting!!!!!! 😊😊😊
Many thanks to Mad buyer. 👍
Paul

the mad buyer
Bandwidth BlackHole
Bandwidth BlackHole

Post by the mad buyer » June 21st, 2019, 8:36 pm

It was no problem. I hope you have a great holiday. I’m sure you will. x
Stories are like fairy gold, the more you give away, the more you have

Tigipaul
4 Star Supporter
4 Star Supporter

Post by Tigipaul » July 19th, 2019, 7:34 am

Hello all.
Thought I would let all who were interested in my initial posting question on Hotel Agamenon re building work next door.
Well ,we had all in all another fabulous time and the building work continued when we were there but very low in noise levels to none at all .

It was very clear to me that something must have been said to keep such low levels of noise and the size of the construction work involved, maybe we were just lucky.
Most days we went out for a walk after breakfast, some days out most of the day but did return to the pool area along side about another 25 to 28 people and any noise didn't bother them either.
So the hotel is as good as ever with the wonderful staff, location, as well as the new shower rooms to the bedrooms..
Paul