Post Covid Recovery

Accommodation & Restaurant info for the Los Delfines resort area including Cala Forcat, Brut and Blanes.
alisonward
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post Covid Recovery

Post by alisonward » April 14th, 2022, 4:55 pm

It’s been over 12 months since my last post and I’m wondering how the resorts are coping/recovering?? We’re not 100% happy with the travel situation this year so once again we are going to defer our next visit to, HOPEFULLY, 2023 :cry: Also the Villa we have been using for the last 3 years has been sold and it doesn’t appear to be a holiday home any more so I could do with some suggestions please for somewhere to stay when we do eventually make it back over. Ideally in Los Delfines/ Cala n Forcat/ Calas Piques area, two bedrooms minimum, air conditioning and a pool ESSENTIAL. Are all the restaurants and bars back open now? In particular El Delfins, L’Anchora and Tropical Kiss. I cannot believe we are two years on from the start of this horrible situation and things are still so uncertain. I am keeping everything crossed for a more normal summer in 2022 and then we will definitely return to our favourite place in 2023!! Stay safe everyone and keep smilie’ :grin: :grin:

ireay
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Re: Post Covid Recovery

Post by ireay » April 15th, 2022, 9:48 am

Can’t answer as to these particular resorts but regarding travel. We came over last October and we are currently in Ferreries on a short break. We masked in U.K. airport (our choice) and on the plane/ Mahon airport (mandatory at the moment) our covid passes weren’t even looked at U.K. side. But plf was here plus a temperature check. Although masking restrictions are set to change next week at the moment the majority of workers are saying they’ll continue to wear them. It’s quite busy here at the moment, the few resort restaurants and bars we’ve visited are surprised at just how busy. All in all though it feels quite safe probably more so than at home. Just need it to warm up a tad 😁

alisonward
3 Star Supporter
3 Star Supporter

Post by alisonward » April 15th, 2022, 11:45 am

Thanks for taking the time to post a reply ireay! Much appreciated and very reassuring. Enjoy your stay and I would send you some of the ☀️ and warmth from Yorkshire but……….. we really need it so, sorry 🙃🙃 :toasting:

ireay
5 Star Supporter
5 Star Supporter

Post by ireay » April 15th, 2022, 4:05 pm

E506342E-0992-420F-9752-C7FB66F3C2F4.jpeg
C71E9AA2-5CC4-4B9D-AB38-F253D1D3D11C.jpeg
Much warmer today [img[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sunseaker
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Sunseaker » April 16th, 2022, 10:38 am

:grin: Looks lovely.
I only let him think he's in charge.

Return to “C-Menorca sponsored Los Delfines, Cala Forcat, Cala Blanes area.”