Search found 284 matches
- November 18th, 2019, 7:51 pm
- Forum: Cala'n Porter area
- Topic: Moving to Menorca !! Long term rental required
- Replies: 11
- Views: 835
OP .....what sort of NET monthly rent are you expecting to pay ?
- October 25th, 2019, 4:30 pm
- Forum: Son Bou - Sant Jaime area
- Topic: It’s quiet around here
- Replies: 11
- Views: 888
"The powers that be claim the tourist licence idea is to ensure good quality accommodation." I agree with a lot you say however it's wise to remember that a lot of noise re tourist lice/law comes from Barcelona , majorca and Ibizia and as such statements are not always sensible to apply to Menorca (...
- August 16th, 2019, 5:55 pm
- Forum: Cala Galdana area.
- Topic: Shuttle bus to Cala Galdana
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1097
not sure if still required but https://www.mymenorca.info/cala-galdana-transfers/ Shuttle Menorca
- August 16th, 2019, 5:40 pm
- Forum: Property owners, buying or living in Menorca
- Topic: The owners and the illegal tourist rental platforms will be penalised by the Consell de Menorca
- Replies: 7
- Views: 760
What needs to happen is that things come to a head with the Platforms and Politicians Be interesting to see what the platform lawyers do to test some of the area of the tourist law that prevent fair competition, property owners rights etc I recall some statement well over a year/(18months)? ago abou...
I think despite what Tourist Board says feels like lot less people on the island - Mahon is noticeablly less people at time when you would expect a lot more. Tried Balams too - had 25 Set menu evening. Plus point for CnP but will be hard for them - just not enough people around